Quick Certifications That Pay Well: Acquiring a fast certification is one of the simplest methods to gain a promotion, raise your pay, or switch employment. Certificate programs might assist you in developing the skills and experiences required for a specific job.
Nowadays, you can complete a certificate course from a respected university from the convenience of your own home without having to leave your existing employment.
There are numerous certificates that pay well that are given by reputable suppliers in a variety of fields. We’ll highlight the best 15 to get you started on the right foot and boost your earning potential.
Why Should You Opt for a Quick Certification?
Certificate programs are often shorter-term training programs that require less time to complete than a degree. They are an alternative degree program that can assist you in developing the skills and experiences required for a certain career.
The following are some of the advantages of finishing a certificate program:
- You can earn some certificates in as little time as a couple of months.
- Quick certifications cost less money to enroll in than a degree program.
- Acquiring a certification will boost your skills and abilities, and will make you stand out in the job market.
Where Can I Get a Quick Certification That Pays Well?
Choosing to take a fast certification to learn a new talent, or even just to refresh your existing ones, is a really honorable thing to do.
However, there are various online and on-campus programs accessible, but not all are worthwhile.
The resources listed below can assist you in getting started.
- Use the CareerOneStop Certification Finder
- Talk to Your Current Employer
- Ask Your Contacts
- Find a school accredited by the U.S. Department of Education or the Council for Higher Education.
- Find a Program that Works With Your Schedule, check the program cost and duration.
- Talk to Alumni
- Consult your Professional Association or Union
What is the quickest way to obtain a certification?
Earning a certification is a beneficial investment for many working professionals. Certifications provide a variety of benefits that can help you grow in your chosen career.
Understanding how to put the simplest certificates on your resume will help you succeed in your career. Depending on your industry and career, you can add a variety of certificates to your CV. Human Resources Certifications, on the other hand, are the quickest and easiest to obtain in 2022.
Here are the other ten fastest certifications that pay well for a variety of positions and industries:
- Language certifications
- Information technology (IT) certifications
- First aid certifications
- Software certifications
- Notary public certification
- Marketing certifications
- Project management certifications
- Forklift operator license
- Government certifications
- Programming certifications
What Is The Duration For Quick Certifications?
Certificate programs vary in length depending on the school or course provider. Some colleges, however, provide courses that can be completed in as short as 2 to 5 weeks, while others do not need completion within a year.
A typical quick certificate course lasts 4 weeks, but some may take up to 6 weeks, with lessons held in the evenings, nights, weekends, and online. These courses will offer you the advanced abilities needed to excel in today’s business.
How Much Does A Quick Certification That Pays Well Cost?
The cost of certification is determined by the sort of program you wish to pursue; however, a few courses are accessible for free.
Enrollment in a rapid certification program often costs between $2,500 and $16,000. However, there may be additional expenses for textbooks and course materials.
Before you rush to pay, let’s take a brief look at the certification programs that are suitable for you.
Are there any online certifications that are simple to obtain and pay well?
This article will help you in your hunt for online certification programs that lead to high-paying professions. Certification is available for a variety of occupations that do not require a four-year college degree. If you’re looking for credentials to help you get entry-level work in your field, consider online certificates.
There has been an increase in demand for online certificates in recent years. There has been a twofold surge in interest during the outbreak.
These online certification programs described here focus on a specific skill set that is in high demand across a wide range of sectors. They usually take six months to a year to complete.
They’re also reasonably priced, so you won’t have to break the bank to prepare for a well-paying job. Individuals who choose these options can gain valuable qualifications that will help them find work quickly or advance in their current careers.
We’ve compiled a list of affordable and profitable online certificate programs. Many colleges, as well as some industry-led organizations, provide them. In this article, we discussed and shortlisted courses that lead to well-paying jobs.
- Heavy Vehicle and Mobile Equipment Mechanic – Average salary per year: $55,120; Average program cost: $6000
- Computer Support Specialist – Average salary per year: $60,620; Average program cost: $4000
- Real Estate broker – Average salary per year: $100,514; Average program cost: $2000
- Sheet Metal Worker – Average salary per year: $38,039; Average program cost: $1000
- HVAC Techs – Average salary per year: $42,602; Average program cost: $2600
- Bookkeeper – Average salary per year: $44,044; Average program cost: $1500
- Industrial Engineering Technician – Average salary per year: $47,796; average program cost: $4000
- Audio and Sound Technician – Average salary per year: $33,526; Average program cost: $2000
- Architectural and Civil Drafter – Average salary per year: $45,500; Average program cost: $2000
- Building Inspector – Average salary per year:: $53,725; Average program Cost: $2,000
- Restaurant Management – Average salary per year: $55,084; Average program cost: $1500
- Industrial Engineering Technician – Average salary per year: $47,796; Average program cost: $4000
- Court Reporter – Average salary per year: $58,413; Average program cost: $5500
- Massage Therapist – Average salary per year: $52,379; average program cost: $4000
- Dental Assistant Average salary per year: $39,265; Average program Cost: $4,000
List of Quick Certificate Programs That Pay Well
Depending on the jobs you wish to pursue, you can complete a variety of certificate programs. Some certificate programs can take two years or more to finish, while others can be done in six months or less.
These programs enable you to find and obtain jobs more rapidly, allowing you to start earning money sooner.
We’ve produced a list of 15 free fast certifications with high rewards. Our criteria for selecting these programs are based on the duration and rewards provided. We also assessed the quality of education, average graduation wages, accreditation, and a number of other significant aspects.
As you continue reading, you will learn more about the various programs offered by the free online colleges listed below.
There’s yet a peck for you; receive genuine assistance with your assignments while obtaining your qualifications.
- Physical Therapy Assistant and Aide
- Web Development
- Phlebotomy Tech
- Surgical Technology
- Industrial Engineering Technology
- Flight Attendant
- Pharmacy Technician Professional
- Medical Front Office Administration Specialist
- Electroneuro diagnostic Technology
- Behavioral Technician Specialists
- Emergency Medical Technician(EMT) and Paramedic
- Professional Coder
#1 Physical Therapy Assistant and Aide
One of the best certificate programs that pay well is Physical Therapy Assistant and Aide. It is a good career with quick schooling.
These professionals collaborate with physical therapists to assist patients in recovering from illness or injury. Their responsibilities include setting up equipment, moving patients, and working on administrative tasks.
You will gain the following benefits by enrolling in this program:
- You will be employed in the expanding healthcare industry.
- Work in hospitals, nursing homes, home healthcare services, outpatient clinics, and doctors’ offices.
- Working full-time or part-time
This program is provided by the US Training Institute; to begin, you must be licensed in your state.
Salary: $45,290 on average
Duration of the program: one month
Prospects for the Future: The US Department of Labor anticipates a 23 percent increase in Physical Therapy Aide job growth by 2028.
#2. Web Development
This is the most common and well-paying type of certification program. Websites are created and designed by web developers.
They also keep the site running smoothly by constantly monitoring its performance, speed, and capacity.
Web developers have a diverse range of job opportunities. Some work for computer system design firms, while others work in marketing firms or departments, or are self-employed.
Annual salary: $69,430
Online Employment is the program mode. The outlook is for much faster-than-average job growth of 13% through 2028.
#3 Phlebotomy Technician
If you want to work in healthcare, becoming a phlebotomy technician could be the job for you.
A phlebotomist spends his or her days drawing blood from people. Their job is to collect blood for individual testing, research, or donations.
It is their responsibility to explain to patients why and how they will be taking their blood.
For phlebotomists, there are numerous job opportunities to consider. They can work in labs, donation centers, doctor’s offices, and hospitals. The Phlebotomy Tech program is also available for a 4 weeks certification.
Median Salary: $32,710
Program Length: 1-2 months
Prospects for the Future: Expected to increase 25 percent – much quicker than normal
This program is available at Contra Costa Medical Career College Online and Phlebotomy Training Center