The Hardin-Simmons University is pleased to offer the International Student Scholarships to students who are seeking to undergo a degree program at the Institution.
HSU considers a student’s academic records, college entrance exam scores, co-curricular involvement, enrollment status, and anticipated major when awarding scholarships to an international.
Application Deadline: Applications are accepted through August 2022 for the fall 2022 start.
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: $12,000
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
Eligibility: To be eligible, you must;
- be incoming freshman students at Hardin Simmons.
- have 1130SAT (or) 23ACT (or) 74 CLT.
- have a GPA of 2.75 to renew the scholarship.
- fulfil the requirements in the application checklist for international students proposed by the university.
- submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- IELTS – 6.5
- Duolingo – 95
Application Process: You are advised to make their admission applications on the designated university portal. All students that meet the criteria will automatically be considered for this scholarship.