The Oxford Brookes University GREAT Scholarships is open to all international applicants to support the education of students in the UK at Oxford Brookes University.
The scholarship is aimed at supporting students who are from Egypt and Nepal and whose possibility of earning higher education abroad might otherwise be discouraged due to personal circumstances.
The University was ranked among the world’s top institutions in 16 subjects and four subject areas in the QS World University Rankings by Subject 2017 and has four faculties that sit across its four campuses. It is in recent times, one of the UK’s top modern universities with a local, national and international reputation.
Reasons to study at Oxford Brookes University!
The school offers a wide range of opportunities including the Oxford Brookes University GREAT Scholarships for skills development in students in preparation for a career. Candidates can receive high-quality, research-based education to prepare them to be reliable, educated, employable, and entrepreneurial citizens.
Worth of Scholarship: £10,000
Brief Description of the Oxford Brookes University GREAT Scholarships
- Application Deadline: The last date to enter the particular scholarship is 29 of April 2022. Any entries submitted later this date would be rejected.
- University or Organization: Oxford Brookes University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Postgraduate course
- Number of Awards: Two
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Egypt and Nepal
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree program in any field of study.
- Eligibility Criteria: See the eligibility requirement carefully:
- Must be a passport holder of Egypt or Nepal
- Applicants must hold an offer from us for a postgraduate taught course starting in September 2022
- How to Apply for the Oxford Brookes University GREAT Scholarships: To apply for this scholarship, first, you will need to apply for a postgraduate degree program in any field at this university. Once you have been accepted to study at this university, you can access the application form that must be sent to scholarships-at-brookes.ac.uk.
- Supporting Documents: You will need to provide the following documents to consider your candidacy:
- Pre-qualification degree
- Copies of academic transcripts and award
- Certificates of English language proficiency
- A statement
- A copy of your passport
- Admission Requirements: To be enrolled in the master’s degree program, you must have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- Language Requirement: You can satisfy the language requirement of the university by checking all English Language Requirements of the university.
All the selected candidates will receive £10,000 at Oxford Brookes University to support the master’s study. This award amount can be used to cover study expenses.